Oco Bridge Connect Any Camera to Cloud
Use Oco Bridge to connect any security camera and DVR to one account in Oco Cloud and watch from iOS or Android App
POWERED BY IVIDEON CLOUD STORAGE.
Add your existing cameras
Connect up to 16 cameras and DVR of any manufacturer using RTSP, ONVIF, DAHUA or HIKVISION protocols.
Store data from multiple locations in one account. All Videos can be stored for up to 365 days.
Advanced analytics for retail
Enchance your existing cameras with advanced Cloud analytics: face recognition, people counting, queue detection, etc.
Add multiple locations and monitor all your businesses remotely in one app. Grant access rights to your employees. Available for iOS, Android and Web.
- Digital and analog video recorders, IP cameras Supported protocols: RTSP, ONVIF, Dahua, Hikvision ISAPI
- Maximum number of connected devices: any combination of 16 cameras or video recorder channels with a maximum total bit rate of 32 Mbps
- Video: H.264; resolution, bit rate, and FPS limited by the end device, though not exceeding a total bit rate of 32 Mbps
- Audio: AAC, G.711, G.726
- Power supply: DC 5V/2A
- Dimensions: 3.9'’ x3.9’’x0.6’’
- Weight: 0.22lb (0.55lb in the packaging)
Oco Pro Bullet
Oco Pro Dome